Millennium Bank offers promotional bid bonds with no hard collateral and competitive pricingPublish date: 19-03-2012
Companies with a turnover of minimum EUR 500,000 participating to bids can now benefit from Millennium Bank's Bid Bonds promotional offer. Clients are not required any hard collateral and the bid bonds' maximum limit can go up to RON 450,000, depending also on the company's turnover and needs for issuing letters of guarantee. As a consequence, the bid bonds can be issued very quickly after the client's request.
Besides this, the offer has a competitive pricing, with a granting fee of 0.6% from the total facility value and an issuance fee of EUR 25 (for bid bonds below EUR 5,000) or of EUR 50 (for bid bonds above EUR 5,000). The eligibility conditions are highly accessible and, in order to benefit from the special pricing for an entire year, clients only need to have an agreed flow through their accounts opened with Millennium Bank.
Bid Bonds promotional offer is available for six months, until September 2012.
Millennium Bank's trade finance offer also includes specific products such as letters of credit, letters of guarantee, collections, conditional payment orders, but also specific non-cash facilities such as cash collateral limits, multioptions limits.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei