Bonuses for Millennium Bank credit cardholders recommending new clientsPublish date: 13-03-2012
Millennium Bank credit cardholders can now benefit from a special bonus if they recommend new clients for credit cards. The recommended clients also receive the special premium. Within the recently launched "Make new Bank mates!” programme, credit cardholders recommending potential clients who become Millennium Bank credit cardholders automatically receive a 50 lei bonus. Besides this, the new clients also receive a 50 lei bonus after performing a transaction with their new credit card within the first three months from the card issuance.
Credit cardholders can recommend up to five future Millennium Bank "mates” within a month and receive the 50 lei bonus for each of them. All they need to do is contact bank's Call Center team and provide a series of minimum information on their recommendation. The programme regulations are available on the bank's website.
This new feature completes Millennium Bank's credit cards range of benefits, including the Romanian market premiere Installment Plan with Zero Interest Rate for purchases made at any merchant in Romania or abroad. Clients are not restricted to a certain network of merchant partners and they can access this benefit at any of the 30 million merchants located in 200 countries that accept Visa payments. The bank's credit card offer will be further improved over the next month, by adding new benefits for clients.
Millennium Bank clients also benefit from up to 30% discounts for all debit and credit cards when paying for goods and services at the bank's merchant partners, through Discount Programme.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei