OTP Bank Romania has increased its share capitalPublish date: 08-03-2012
The Romanian Court of Registration registered the capital increase - in the amount of RON 139,999,920 - the Romanian subsidiary of OTP Bank, on February 29th, 2012.
Accordingly, the statutory capital of OTP Bank Romania S.A. has been increased from RON 542,908,040 to RON 682,908,960.
"The capital increase in 2012 is a tangible result of a healthy development strategy and a proof that OTP Bank Romania is strenghtening its`market position. The decision was also taken as a consequence of the bank`s sability recognision by shaeholders and the banking environment”, said Laszlo Diosi, CEO, OTP Bank Romania.
OTP Bank Nyrt., as main shareholder of OTP Bank Romania, holds 2,845,450 nominative shares and participation to the capital of RON 682,908,000, representing 99.99% of the total share capital, while Merkantil Bank Zrt., with 4 nominative shares and participation to the capital of RON 960, holds 0.00014058% of the total share capital.
OTP Bank Romania is a subsidiary of OTP Bank, which is the largest independent Central-Eastern- European banking group. OTP Bank provides universal financial services in Hungary, Romania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia and Serbia, for more than 12 million clients, through almost 1500 branch offices, the ATM network and electronic channels.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei