Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V, exclusively available in March in COSMOTE and Germanos Romania retail networksPublish date: 07-03-2012
Starting the 8th of March, COSMOTE and Germanos Romania announce the exclusive availability during this month for Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V, the perfect smartphone for panoramic photos.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V provides unique user experiences due to the Bravia Engine technology from Sony and to the Android™ 2.3.4 (Gingerbread). The 5MP digital photo camera gives you the possibility to have quality pictures and to have the most beautiful memories on a device always at hand. The terminal allows taking panoramic photos through the 3D Sweep Panorama. Moreover, the phone has many other characteristics among which 16x digital zoom, face detection technology, auto focus, image stabiliser and HD video recording. There is also a front facing VGA camera, especially for the video calls. Also, the 1 GHz processor is one of the important features of this terminal.
Xperia Neo V has a 3.7 inches TFT LED multi-touch screen which is scratch proof and has 854x480 pixels resolution. The phone can be connected to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, has USB, micro USB and HDMI ports. More than that, you can listen to your favourite music with Sony Ericsson Music Player through a headset that can be connected to a 3.5 mm audio jack.
The Android™ 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) allows the access to Google services like: Android Market™, Google Talk™, Google Voice™, Google Mail™, Google Maps™ and many others. If you want to be permanently in touch with your friends, the phone has various applications among which Facebook and Twitter.
The phone weights 126 grams and is 13 mm thick, it has a talk time up to 6 hours 55 minutes (if used in 2G network) and a standby up to 430 hours, thanks to its Li-Po battery of 1500 mAh. It is available in two different colors: white and blue gradient.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V is exclusively available in March in the retail networks of COSMOTE and Germanos Romania at 19 lei (VAT included) with the SMART XXL subscription. The phone is also available without subscription at 999 lei (VAT included).
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei