Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, available starting March at COSMOTE and Germanos RomaniaPublish date: Astazi, 28-02-2012
COSMOTE and Germanos Romania announce the availability in all stores, starting March, of the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, the handset awarded by the European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA), for the best camera phone - 8.1 MPx for 2011-2012.
Arc S is a special phone, combining both the advantages offered by Android 2.3, and the Sony Bravia technology, available on the Japanese TV sets. Thus, thanks to the 1.4 GHz processor, the speed for launching the photo camera, media conversion and web rendering is 25% higher than usual and the image defines new, higher quality standards.
The photo camera ensures quality photographing even in low luminosity and the video recording is HD format, at 720 pixels and 30 fps. You can make photo-panoramas with Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S thanks to the 3D & 2D Sweep Panorama technology, which allows combining up to 100 photos in one frame only - which is excellent for landscape photographing for example. The HD Multimedia Interface allows viewing films and photos just like on a TV set and also the transfer of images on a wider screen. As of the audio experience, the phone has a standard 3.5 mm jack for connecting high fidelity headsets for a perfect sound.
The Android 2.3 OS facilitates the direct access to Google services: Android Market, Google Maps, Google Places and Google Voice Search, an extraordinary functionality allowing the vocal searches. The storage capacity is 1 GB, the phone comes with a 8 GB memory card and optionally it can use a 32 GB card.
Connectivity: HSDPA up to 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA up to 5.8 Mbps, plus Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB.
The 4.2 inch capacitive touchscreen is scratch proof and offers, through the Mobile Bravia Engine technology, a visual experience identical with those of Sony TV sets. The terminal is only 8.7 mm thick and comes available in various Midnight Blue colour.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S can be bought for 644 lei (VAT included) with Smart XXL subscription from COSMOTE Romania and is also available in the COSMOTE and Germanos stores without subscription, at the price of 1.799 lei (VAT included).
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei