OTP Bank launches a new campaign for personal loansPublish date: 16-02-2012
- Personal loans in RON, with a fixed interest for 7 years
- Fast approval, in only 48 hours
OTP Bank Romania comes to meet its clients' needs with a special fixed interest, of only 15,79%* (DAE 16,98%) and with a fast approval term, of only 48 hours, for the personal loan in RON, without mortgage.
The loan offers the security of equal rates with a fixed interest and has no restrictions on its use. Thus, the clients can plan better their personal expenses without worrying about the exchange rate fluctuations.
OTP Bank recommends this type of loan for clients who receive their income in RON, providing them multiple advantages, such as:
- equal monthly rates, fixed throughout the loan's period, regardless the ROBOR variation;
- fast approval, within 48 hours after submitting the complete documentation;
- 0% commission for opening and maintenance a current account, for the entire period of the loan;
- 0% monthly commission for the loan's maintenance;
- 0% commission for changing the rates` due date without any charges for analysis the file;
- an amount up to 42.000 RON;
- a refund period between 6 months and 7 years;
- wide range of accepted incomes.
The clients, who wish to take advantage of this loan, must be up to 65 years old until the loan's due date.
"We have developed this special offer for our clients to be able to fulfill whatever they needs have, without worrying about the daily foreign exchange fluctuations. The main benefit of this product is that every client has a fix installment for the entire period of the loan, up to 7 years. The promotional offer has, besides its fast approval, in only 48 hours, a very competitive price, our DAE being one of the top offers on the market'' said Gabor Ljubičić, Deputy General Manager Director - Retail, OTP Bank Romania.
For further information, those interested can contact OTP Bank's representatives, every day, from Monday to Friday, between 8:30-17:30, at 0800.88.22.88 (free of charge call from Romtelecom) or *OTPBANK (*6872265) (normal fee call, from Vodafone or Orange)
OTP Bank Romania is a subsidiary of OTP Bank, which is the largest independent Central-Eastern-European banking group. OTP Bank provides universal financial services in Hungary, Romania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia and Serbia, for more than 12 million clients, through almost 1500 branch offices, the ATM network and electronic channels
* For a personal loan that values maximum 10.000 RON, with the contract period for 7 years, fix interest rate of 15.79% for the entire period, DAE is 16,98% and the monthly rate is 197,43 RON and the total amount paid is 16.683.82 RON.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei