Clients Vote for Citibank as the Best Cash Management Bank in Central and Eastern Europe in Euromoney's 2011 SurveyPublish date: 21-12-2011
Citibank's Treasury and Trade Solutions business has been named the top-rated Cash Management Bank globally and in Central and Eastern Europe in Euromoney's annual cash management survey.
Citi also took top honors in service satisfaction rankings in areas like Overall Client Service, Technical Support and Guidance, Quality of Electronic Banking Security, Access to All Applicable Clearing Systems and Innovative Payment/ Collection Methods.
"Every day, our teams around the globe partner with our clients to help ensure that the solutions we deliver are relevant and help them achieve their objectives in an ever-changing business environment," said Naveed Sultan, Global Head of Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions. "The Euromoney survey provides our clients an opportunity to tell us how we're delivering against this promise of being strategically relevant to their business priorities and operating models and I'd like to thank them for once again voting Citi #1."
"We, at Citibank Romania are honored to have received such a high regional and global recognition from our clients in this year's Euromoney cash management poll. We highly value our relationships with our clients and their votes of confidence in us, so we remain committed to delivering excellence in everything we do,” said Sebastian Kucharek, Global Transactions Services Head for Citibank Romania.
Citi ranked #1 in the following five regions covered in the poll: Africa, Central and Eastern Europe, North America, Latin America, and Western Europe.
Citi was also voted Lead Domestic Cash Management Bank in 13 countries: Algeria, Argentina, Cote d'Ivoire, Czech Republic, Gabon, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Russia, Slovakia and Spain.
Financial Institution Results:
Clients also cast their votes to make Citi top-ranking regional winners in the following categories:
- Best USD Bank in Africa, Europe, Latin America and North America
- Best EURO Bank in Africa
- Best STERLING Bank in Africa
Global Transaction Services, a division of Citi's Institutional Clients Group, offers integrated cash management, trade, and securities and fund services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations around the world. With a network that spans more than 100 countries, Citi's Global Transaction Services supports over 65,000 clients. As of the third quarter of 2011, it held on average $365 billion in liability balances and $12.5 trillion in assets under custody.
Further information on the awards and methodology of the survey is available on www.euromoney.com.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei