Jones Lang LaSalle Honoured in Eurobuild Awards 2011Publish date: 15-12-2011
On 8th December at the Eurobuild Awards in Warsaw Jones Lang LaSalle, the financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate, has been awarded Investment Agency Team of the Year in the region of Central and Eastern Europe.
In addition to the above, the Polish branch of Jones Lang LaSalle won a unique "grand slam” of three agency awards: Office Agency Team of the Year, Retail Agency Team of the Year and Warehouse Agency Team of the Year.
In a unique first in the history of the various awards ceremonies in the region, Jones Lang LaSalle picked up all agency awards and is particularly relevant given the judging panel was fully independent and drawn from a 170 strong group of sector leaders across the region. The voting process was also independently monitored by KPMG.
John Duckworth, the Managing Director of Jones Lang LaSalle's Polish and CEE & SEE operations commented: "The awards are the testament of the continuing trust in Jones Lang LaSalle's capacities to help our Clients achieve their real estate goals. We are really delighted with such recognition of our work, and I am both thrilled and proud for the multiple teams involved.”
The Eurobuild Awards recognize and reward the success and dynamism on the real estate market in Poland and the wider CEE region. The event is aimed at senior real estate and business professionals.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei