Citi Celebrates 100,000 Citigold Customers in EMEAPublish date: 29-11-2011
Milestone Highlights Appeal of Citigold's Comprehensive Offering to Affluent Individuals Citi's exclusive personal banking service Citigold now has more than 100,000 customers across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, thereby solidifying its position as a bank of choice to affluent individuals across the region.
Commenting on the milestone, Kumar Ramachandran, Consumer Business Head at Citibank Romania, said: "This achievement highlights the value of Citigold to our more demanding customers across the region. The fact that over 100,000 customers have chosen our products and services in a competitive and challenging market reconfirms the value of our investment advice and banking services, complemented by international presence and expertise”.
Through a dedicated Relationship Manager, Citigold offers an impressive range of worldwide features, making multi-currency banking easy to manage wherever the customer is in the world. Citigold customers have access to a superior range of investment instruments from the top fund houses around the globe, which enable them to develop a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
Moreover, the preferential treatment offered to Citigold customers includes a series of lifestyle privileges such as VIP Protocol at the Henri Coanda airport, reserved lodges at the best concerts of the Romanian Athenaeum, invitations to movie premiers at VIP cinema halls, access to tennis grounds of Pescariu Sports & Spa Club, as well as preferential discounts and special treatment at hotels, spas and top restaurants.
Whatever the customers' banking requirements, be they the simple day-to-day or the more complex needs outside of normal banking hours, there's a dedicated Citigold CitiPhone line on hand. Hence, customers can get in touch with a member of the Citigold Servicing Team, wherever they are in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Further information on the wealth management solutions offered by Citibank Romania are available on www.citibank.ro or at the CitiPhone number 0800 88 24 84.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei