INTESA SANPAOLO: ENRICO TOMMASO CUCCHIANI TAKES OVER AS MANAGING DIRECTOR AND CEOPublish date: 25-11-2011
The Intesa Sanpaolo Supervisory Board, chaired by Giovanni Bazoli, met today. In accordance with article 23.9 of the Articles of Association, Guido Ghisolfi replaces Elsa Fornero as a board member, effective 16 November 2011. As regards the Supervisory Board's internal committees, from today Elsa Fornero is replaced by Gianguido Sacchi Morsiani on the Nomination Committee and by Guido Ghisolfi on the Strategy Committee.
As unanimously proposed by the Nomination Committee, the Supervisory Board, with all its members in attendance, unanimously appointed Enrico Tommaso Cucchiani to the Management Board, effective as of 22 December 2011. Furthermore, the Supervisory Board unanimously indicated Enrico Tommaso Cucchiani as Managing Director and CEO to the Management Board.
The Management Board, chaired by Andrea Beltratti, met later today and the members in attendance unanimously appointed Enrico Tommaso Cucchiani as Managing Director and CEO. The appointment will be effective as of 22 December 2011.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei