SC TMK ARTROM SA and BCR signed worth over 45 million EUR credit facilitiesPublish date: 21-11-2011
TMK ARTROM SA, part of European Division of TMK, one of the world's leading oil and gas steel pipe suppliers, signed 5 year EUR 20 million loan agreement with Banca Comerciala Romana, member of Erste Group Bank AG.
The term loan of EUR 20 million is secured with Corporate Guarantee issued by mother company OAO TMK and is aimed at improving the current debt structure of SC TMK ARTROM SA in line with strategic restructuring of credit portfolio.
BCR has also increased the existing facilities available for SC TMK ARTROM SA: the overdraft facility from EUR 18.4 million to EUR 20 million, up to 3 years tenor, and the discounting line for promissory notes from RON 5 million to RON 10 million, 1 year tenor.
In addition to the above, BCR provided a new treasury line of EUR 3 million, 3 years tenor, for the purposes of interest rate and FX risk hedging.
"We have a long-term cooperation with BCR. In 2005 we received a four year investment loan of 23.7 million Euro aimed at construction and launching the modern pipe hot-rolling mill in TMK ARTROM. Thus we have strengthened our positions in the European market and almost doubled our production capacities. With these new facilities we continue our long-term cooperation with the bank bringing it to the new strategic level”, said Adrian Popescu, CEO of TMK European Division.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei