New CEO Announced for Aon in RomaniaPublish date: 31-05-2011
Aon Corporation (NYSE:AON) announced today that Valentin Tuca will join the insurance broking operation as the new CEO for Aon Romania. He replaced Karina Rosu after her departure on May 1st.
"Valentin has shown great success in the broking arena in Romania as well as in the Central and Eastern European and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Region through his former professional commitments. We see his addition to our team as a great step in making our organization an even stronger and more effective competitor in the market", said Onno Janssen, CEO for Aon Risk Solutions Central and Eastern Europe. "We believe that Valentin will bring a new strength to our organization. He comes with a strong insurance background and extensive broking expertise and we are very happy to welcome him to Aon."
Valentin joins Aon after more than 15 years in the broking industry in Romania. He first worked for an insurance broker for more than 10 years, setting up its operation in Romania. Since then Valentin worked for an insurer and has started his own company working with risk management and strategic development.
"Joining Aon is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for anybody", Valentin said. "Working in the insurance industry in various executive positions for more than 15 years, nothing could be more exciting than joining an international market leader like Aon. With a great global network and tremendous professional resources, the company has an important potential of development in Romania. I look forward to a successful partnership with the clients, insurers and colleagues."
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei