The net salary gain in Romania ups by 2.8% in November, to LEI 1,377Publish date: 12-01-2011
The net average salary gain in Romania advanced by 2.8 percent in November from the previous month and reached 1,377 lei, according to the National Statistics Institute (INS).
Compared to November 2009, the net salary added 0.8 percent in the eleventh month of the year.
The gross average salary gain amounted to 1,900 lei in November, 2.9 percent up from the previous month.
The highest net salaries were paid in November for financial brokering activities (3,380 lei), while the smallest were granted in hotels and restaurants (804 lei).
In the budgetary sector, the salaries increased by 5.2 percent in the education system, by 2.4 percent in the public administration and by 1.2 percent in health and social services, INS also announced.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei