Renault opens spare parts centre nearby PitestiPublish date: 01-09-2010
Renault Group opened the largest car parts centre outside the French borders, which will distribute spare parts and accessories for Dacia, Renault and Nissan brands in Romania, in Oarja village, nearby Pitesti (north-west of Bucharest) on Wednesday.
The centre, strategically located on Bucharest-Pitesti Motorway at kilometre 102, nearby Dacia plant and the suppliers' industrial area, covers a 65,000-square metre area and it is the fourth centre, according to its size, in the Renault global network, which comprises 29 such centres.
The spare parts centre manages 70,000 car parts for Dacia, Renault and Nissan brands, from 369 suppliers - 206 from Romania and 163 external ones - and operates deliveries to 110 clients in Romania and in 33 different countries. Nearly 40 percent of the centre's activity is represented by exports, the main destinations being France, Russia and Turkey, while the most important products delivered are represented by oil filters and rims.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei