Capital increase for 2009 most profitable front company rejectedPublish date: 30-08-2010
The Brasov branch of the National Office of the Trade Register has turned down a RON 19 bln capital increase application by American European Marketing & Enterprises (AEME), HotNews reports. In 2009, the company posted a record profit of over USD 5 bln, equal to 2.5 per cent of Romania's GDP. The profit was on paper only and resulted from the issuance of additional shares.
AEME has attempted to raise its share capital by 7,800,000 shares the company bought from IAFE Inc, a company registered in the USA. However, the laws into effect stipulate that share capital increases shall only be made through capital injection or in kind. American European Marketing and Enterprises has its registered offices in the village of Fantana, commune of Hoghiz, Brasov County, in a peasant's house inhabited by two pensioners.
The company's main field of operations is the buying and selling of own real estate assets, yet the company has built nothing and its circulating assets only amounted to RON 760 last year.Coming soon!
Special supplements dedicated to the three European capitals of culture: Istanbul, Essen and Pecs.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei