Olt Valley, most popular road in RomaniaPublish date: Astazi, 23-08-2010
The Olt Valley is the most popular European road in Romania, being used every day by 30,000 motor vehicles on average, according to the managers of the Valcea section of Drumuri Nationale (DN).
"A few days ago we completed a traffic investigation and a census, actually there are four such investigations. Two at Seaca on European road E 81, one at the Budesti point, where E 81 and the road to Curtea de Arges [southern Romania] cross, and one at Raureni, on the national road connecting Ramnicu Valcea to Slatina.
The first investigation at Seaca revealed what was already known, namely that E 81, the Olt Valley, is the most popular road with the heavy traffic in Romania. Anyway, 30,000 motor vehicles on average use the Olt Valley," DN Valcea manager Eugen Manescu told Agerpres.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei