Emil Boc: It will not be easy for this countryPublish date: Astazi, 09-08-2010
Premier Emil Boc told a news conference in Iasi (eastern Romania) on Saturday that currently the Government was at the most difficult stage of the process meant to reform and restructure the state.
"There will come and there are now procedures of restructuring, of dismissing employees paid form the budget, in other words, it is not easy for this country and it will have painful consequences for very many of us. These measures are necessary to this country for the recovery and functioning of the budget system and the functioning of this country as a whole and of the entire state," said Premier Boc.
He emphasized the fact that, in the field of the public administration, the new organization charts must be approved by the local authorities by August 16. Boc warned against the fact that they who did not carry out restructuring would not get any money form the state budget.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei