The Romanian College of Physicians: 50 la suta of doctors will emigrate from Romania within the next 5 yearsPublish date: 03-08-2010
Representatives of the Ministry of Health have stated for Gandul that over the last three years, 8331 doctors have obtained their conformity certificates from the ministry, which are documents necessary to practice their profession abroad. According to estimates of the Minister of Health, Cseke Attila, 20 percent of them did not use the documents to start working abroad.
Even so, the Vice President of the Romanian College of Physicians (CMR), dr. Constantin Carstea, stated for Gandul that the number of doctors that will be picking up their conformity certificates and will choose a job abroad is on the rise.
"Considering that a doctor's salary is miserable, doctors won't think too much about it and will go work abroad. According to our estimates, over 50 percent of Romanian doctors will have left by 2015, motivated by higher salaries and better working conditions", warns the Vice President of the Romanian College of Physicians.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei