Romania can effectively manage migration flows at Schengen Space external borderPublish date: 29-07-2010
Romania is capable to effectively manage migration flows at the external border of the Schengen Space, in line with the standards used currently by the Schengen member states, maintains the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
"Romania has the capacity to effectively manage the migration flows at the external border of the Schengen Space, at the same standards this issues are managed currently by the present Schengen member states. But this aspect is not connected with the European citizens movement on the European Union territory", stressed MAE, when asked by AGERPRES.
As well, the Foreign Ministry also says that the issues of social integration some European Union citizens are confronted with have no connection and are not governed by the Schengen acquis.
French Secretary of state for European affairs Pierre Lellouche is quoted by L'Express magazine on Tuesday as saying that the increased rate of delinquency among Rroma communities in France, especially in Paris, could bring about a delay as for Romania and Bulgaria's accession to the Schengen Space
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei