Cenavoda nuclear power plant delivers more than 5 million MWh in H1 2010Publish date: 13-07-2010
The two operational units of the Cernavoda nuclear-power plant generated 5.519 million MWh worth of electricity in the first six months of 2010, more than 5.0874 million MWh of which were fed into the National Electricity Grid of Romania.
Data with the Nuclearelectrica nuclear power authority indicate that unit 1 produced 2.545 million MWh and delivered 2.34 million MWh in H1, 2010, recording an average capacity factor of 83.7 percent, while unit 2 produced 2.973 million MWh and delivered 2.746 million MWh, with a capacity factor of 97.2 percent.
In June, the plant generated 976,803 MWh and delivered 899,457 MWh to the grid.
In 2009, the two units produced nearly 11.752 million MWh, delivering 10.82 million MWh to the National Energy Grid, for a capacity factor of 100.1 percent, in the case of unit 1, and 90.6 percent, in the case of unit 2.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei