18.2 percent increase in Dacia sales in first six months of 2010Publish date: 09-07-2010
Dacia posted an 18.2 percent increase in sales at world level in the first six months of 2010, that is 181,826 cars, when compared with the level in this similar time span in 2009, Fabrice Cambolive, commercial manager of the Dacia-Renault Group, told a news conference on Thursday.
According to the French official, 19,294 motorcars were sold in Romania, which equals a 33 percent market share, up by 3.5 percent when compared with the similar span of time of the previous year.
On international markets Dacia sales exceeded 162,500 cars, which is almost 90 percent of all the cars of this make that were delivered in the first six months, said Cambolive.
In Western Europe, three quarters of the cars exported by Dacia have been registered since the beginning of this year, which equals a 1.6 percent market share, up by 0.3 percent when compared with the similar time span in 2009.
Actually Western Europe saw the most important increase in sales of the car maker at Mioveni (southern Romania): plus 29.2 percent.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei