June unemployment rate slightly down to 7.44 pctPublish date: 08-07-2010
The unemployment rate registered in June this year was 7.44 percent, slightly down from the 7.67 percent registered in May; in June 2009 the joblessness rate had been 6 percent, shows data provided by the National Labor Employment Agency (ANOFM).
The total number of jobless registered with the county employment agencies was 680,782, of whom 283,335 women.
Of the total number of unemployed registered nationwide, 381,177 collect an unemployment benefit and 299,605 do not collect such payment; the unemployment rate among women is 6.70 percent.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei