IMF mission to come to Bucharest on July 26Publish date: 05-07-2010
An International Monetary Fund (IMF) mission headed by Jeffry Franks will come to Bucharest on July 26, for a new assessment of Romania's economic evolution.
IMF representative for Romania and Bulgaria Tonny Lybek announced on Monday that the mission will be in Romania between July 26 - August 4, and talks with Romanian authorities will focus on the completion of the fifth review of the Loan Agreement, following which the sixth tranche worth 900 million euros (769 million SDR) will be made available within two business days.
At the request of the National Tax Administration Agency (ANAF), an IMF technical mission will come to Romania between July 14 to 28, to provide consultancy, said Lybek.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei