EUR 300 ml Japanese loan to finance Northern Railway Station - Otopeni underground stretchPublish date: 10-06-2010
The government adopted on Wednesday a bill that provides the raising of a EUR 300 million loan from the Japan International Cooperation Agency for the carrying out of the underground stretch connecting the Northern Railway Station with the Otopeni Airport.
According to Prime Minister Emil Boc, the bill will be referred to Parliament for debate and adoption in a fast-track procedure.
"This is a major project of Romania, worth EUR 1.3 billion, of which EUR 300 million will be covered through this loan," said PM Boc.
The project of the Northern Railway Station - Otopeni underground stretch, an investment financed from the state budget, is due for completion at the end of 2019.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei