Romania's 2009 domestic fowl imports stand at 22 million eurosPublish date: 26-05-2010
Romania imported live hens, ducks and turkeys worth more than 21.977 million euros in 2009, up 26 percent from 2008, according to data with the Romanian Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MADR) concerning Romania's foreign trade in agri-food products.
The total volume of domestic fowl imported in 2009, which also included live geese and guinea fowl, neared 2,867.3 tonnes.
In 2008, imports of domesticated fowls stood at 17.424 million euros and 2,797 tonnes of the fowls mentioned above.
2009 exports were 15 times smaller than imports, standing at 1.417 million euros and 114.9 tonnes, while 2008 exports were just 684,834 euros and 64.3 tonnes.
The MADR trade data comprise both intro-community and third-country trade.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei