ANI law is topic of discussion with EC expert missionPublish date: 19-05-2010
The law on the National Integrity Agency (ANI) was one of the topics of discussion tackled by Justice Minister Catalin Predoiu and the European Commission (EC) expert mission that arrived in Bucharest to assess all benchmarks set under the Mechanism for Cooperation and Verification (MCV).
State secretaries Lidia Barac and Alina Bica as well as department directors in the Justice Ministry attended the meeting, informs a Justice Ministry press release sent Agerpres.
'The European Commission experts were presented the implementation stage of the obligations assumed under the Mechanism for Cooperation and Verification and the Ministry's plans for the next period. Naturally, one of the most interesting topics for the Commission's experts was the ANI law and the measures we took in order to make sure the Agency will be operational and fulfil its role,' said Predoiu after the meeting.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei