FinMin: All possibilities are taken into considerationPublish date: 05-05-2010
Romanian authorities and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) experts are currently reviewing all possibilities and no decision has been yet made regarding the measures to be applied, according to the Public Finance Minister Sebastian Vladescu.
'All possibilities are taken into consideration. We are considering various options,' Vladescu said, following the meeting with Jeffrey Franks, the IMF head of mission.
Asked by the press if there was a consensus in the Government on the measures to be taken, Vladescu answered: 'By all means!'
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei