Over 10,000 April orders for Dacia DusterPublish date: 05-05-2010
Duster, the first Dacia SUV, recorded this April over 10,000 orders on the French market, reaching an average of more than 500 units daily, according to Dacia Group's website.
At the same time, over the same month, Dacia Sandero ranked sixth among the best selling models in France, up by 300 percent.
Dacia's share in the French market, both for passenger vehicles and for utility vehicles, amounted to 3.5 percent, up 1.5 percentage points.
On the automobile market, Dacia recorded its greatest advance, of 100 percent, reaching a market share of 3.9 percent, up two percent compared with the same period of 2009.
In relation to the first four months of 2010, the Dacia make ranked sixth among the best sellers on the French market.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei