11 million euros invested in Romania's biggest industrial millPublish date: 05-05-2010
The ATON Transilvania group of companies inaugurated the biggest industrial mill in Romania at Carani, Timis Country (western Romania), on an investment worth 11 million euros.
"The Carani 5 Mill is currently the most important flour producer in western Romania, with a production capacity of 500 tonnes/24 hours. The 11-million-euro investment was supported under a SAPARD project of almost four million euros," general manager of the ATON Transilvania group of companies Paul Milata said, when the mill started working.
According to executive manager of the Romanian-German Chamber of Commerce Marco Walde, the investment was made in one of the most important sectors in Romania. The flour produced by the Carani 5 Mill, which has a production capacity of 500 tonnes a day, and by the Carani 4 Mill, which has a production capacity of 120 tonnes a day, is primarily sold on the foreign market in the Middle East and the western countries.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei