Boc Cabinet holds informal meeting to discuss lay-offsPublish date: 20-04-2010
The Emil Boc Cabinet will gather in an informal meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday to examine the current situation of the public sector lay-offs, Government sources said.
'It is small-scale meeting of the ministers on the issue of the public sector lay-offs, we want to draw up their current situation in order to present it to the head of state', the sources said.
President Traian Basescu will hold talks with the Government at the presidential Cotroceni Palace on Tuesday. The topics to be addressed include the public spending cuts in the central and local public administration and the curbed social assistance spending by better targeting the social protection system beneficiaries.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei