Eurocopter participates in the 'Black Sea Defense & Aerospace 2010' international exhibitionPublish date: Astazi, 15-04-2010
More than 200 companies from 17 countries present their engineering and technology for defense, in Bucharest, for three days, at the third edition of the International Exhibition devoted to the Defence, National and Private Security and Aviation Industry - the 'Black Sea Defense & Aerospace 2010' (BSDA 2010).
Eurocopter is among the exhibitors, bringing four of the most important of its models of helicopters: the EC 725, the NH 90, the Tiger and the EC 635.
The Eurocopter Group is present on the Romanian market since 2002, with services of maintenance for helicopters, especially maintenance and capital repairs for Puma and Super Puma, which are families of helicopters used worldwide, in over 40 countries, as main activity.
According to Agerpres, the 'Black Sea Defense & Aerospace 2010' exhibition aims at identifying such opportunities and solutions of cooperation both in production, as well as in business, helping to promote the Romanian defense industry internationally and facilitating also its opening to the international market through cooperation with prestigious companies and manufacturers to achieve compatibility and interoperability of equipment with the technique of forces of NATO member states and EU.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei