Mobile & PDA
BNR Exchange Rates27.03.2017
- 1 EUR 4.5500 RON
- 1 USD 4.1870 RON
- 1 CHF 4.2529 RON
- 1 GBP 5.2686 RON
- 1 gr. aur169.3164 RON
TotalSoft opens branch in Bulgaria with 300,000 euroUpdated: 15-04-2010 | Business
Total Soft, the regional producer of business software, with businesses of 20 million euro in 2009, is opening a 300,000 euro investments in a branch in Bulgaria, company officials announce.
The opening of the Sofia office is part of the strategy of international expansion which Total Soft, a part of the investment fund Global Finance announced last year and will be soon followed by a similar action in Greece.
The investment will be 300,000 euro until the end of the year, a figure to be recovered with the new contracts concluded in 2010. Until the end of the year the team will include 5 new persons. The Bulgarian branch will have commercial and implementation attributions but initially implementation, consulting and technical support services will be ensured by the Bucharest management by a team specialized in implementations in that market. Once the number of projects will grow, TotalSoft Bulgaria will take over all these attributions.
In a few years want the business figure coming from projects in foreign markets to grow from 30% at present to 50% at least. Our strategy is based on the opening of offices in countries in which we already have solid references and in which knowing the business environment means gaining new projects, said Liviu Dragan the general manager of TotalSoft.
The new office will focus on the implementation and sales of the integrated system Charisma enterprise in the sector of financial services in retail and distribution.TotalSoft will address the Bulgarian market with products like Charisma Analyzer (business intelligence), Charisma Collection (automation of debit collection processes from clients), Charisma Medical Software (solutions for hospitals, clinics and pharmacies).
The operations will be backed by finding solutions, technical support and the website in Bulgarian as well as a series of events devoted to target activity sectors.Until the end of the year the company has in view to launch other branches in Greece. In the following years, the management wants to open offices in Germany, England, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia and Poland.Foreign markets will have to reach from 30% of last years business to 50% until 2013. Liviu Dragan says that since September to 2014 the company will obtain a business of 70 million euro.In 2009 the company had a business figure of 20 million euro with a profit of 25%.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
Most Popular News
- Three billion euros to be invested in energy private-public partnerships
- Romanian state plans to keep 8 pct of Petrom, at least
- IMF mission extends stay in Romania till May 9
- IMF, FinMin Vladescu discuss Government revenues collection
- Videanu admits that he is in conflict of interests in connection to Marmosim
- Greece gets 110 billion euros, biggest bailout in history
- BNR governor Mugur Isarescu: Situation is quite complicated
- Romanian-German meeting on fresh cooperation opportunities
- Gov't to earmark 6.4pc of GDP for investment
- FinMin Vladescu: Cutting 25pc off public wages pool will not generate needed savings