Traffic authorities to begin census of vehicles running in RomaniaPublish date: 12-04-2010
The National Company of Motorways and National Roads begins on Monday the census of the vehicles running in Romania, no matter what the country of registration, the Transport Ministry has announced.
The Company will have 943 registration stations on the national roads. 2,202 stations on the county roads and 184 on the countryside roads. The action is taking place on the recommendation of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe and is being conducted in all the European Union countries.
The traffic recordings will be carried out according to a pre-set schedule that will monitor each day of the week, at various time spans deemed a heavy traffic peak. The monitoring will end on Nov. 13, 2010. The data will be processed and the conclusions will be made public in the first quarter of 2011.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei