US Ambassador to Romania: We strongly advice rejected applicants to not ask for a new entry visaPublish date: 09-04-2010
The USA Embassy in Bucharest recommends Romanians who have failed to get an entry visa to not try for a second time, unless their situation has recorded considerable and positive changes. The statement was made by the American ambassador Mark Gitenstein, when launching an information campaign on obtaining the temporary US visa.
According to him, one of the most delicate questions on the issue is whether the rejected applicant should try a second time to that the US visa. The American immigration law entails that rejected applicants can apply for a visa over and over again, but Ambassador Gitenstein strongly advised them not to do it. He said that the American authorities knew the situation of a person can change and said people should try again when there has been "considerable and positive changes" in their situation.
The new electronic visa request form concentrates all the previous forms into one and it is sent to the embassy to be processed, Gitenstein added.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei