Industrial new orders, up 13.7pc Jan.-Feb. 2010Publish date: 09-04-2010
Industrial new orders advanced 13.7 percent in the first two months of 2010 from the similar period of 2009, data with the National Statistics Institute (INS) reveal.
Total industrial new orders (internal and external market combined) were down 5 percent in nominal terms in February 2010, on a monthly basis, but up 11 percent from February 2009.
Compared with January 2010, industrial new orders in February 2010 were down as a result of a 29.2-percent decline in intermediary goods. Rises in industrial new orders were recorded in durables (25.9 percent); capital goods (15.8 percent) and consumer goods (7.2 percent).
Compared with February 2009, industrial new orders in February 2010 were up 11 percent overall as a result of year-on-year rises in capital goods (17.5 percent); intermediary goods (7.8 percent), and durables (4.7 percent). Consumer goods were down 2 percentage points.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei