Romania, Turkey back Nabucco pipeline projectPublish date: 07-04-2010
State Secretary for global affairs at the Romanian Foreign Ministry, Doru Costea met on Tuesday Turkey's ambassador in Bucharest Ayse Sinirioglu in an audience, with the two officials reiterating the support for Nabucco pipeline project, the ministry said in a release.
Costea handed in the Turkish ambassador, in her capacity as the representative of the Nabucco Agreement depository state, a Verbal Memo on Romania's completion of the ratification procedures relating to the Nabucco Agreement signed in Ankara on July 13, 2009.
The two sides reiterated their position of support for the Nabucco project as a priority project for ensuring the energy security and they voiced confidence that the project would be achieved in the near future.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei