Romania's international reserves exceed 34 billion eurosPublish date: 01-04-2010
On March 31, 2010 Romania's international reserves - foreign exchange plus gold stocks - stood at 34.784 billion euros as compared to 32.465 billion euros on February 28, the National Bank of Romania informs on Thursday.
On March 31 the foreign exchange reserves amounted to 32.036 billion euros against 29.739 billion euros on February 28.
The gold stock remained steady at 103.7 tons. Given the evolutions of the international prices of gold, its value amounted to 2.748 billion tons.
Due payments in April 2010 on the account of the direct and Ministry of Finance-guaranteed public external debt amount to 113 million euros.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei