MFP sells Gov't securities worth more than RON 498 millionPublish date: 01-04-2010
The Ministry of Public Finance (MFP) on Thursday raised RON 498.72 million (nearly 117.34 million euros) through an issue of Government benchmark securities maturing in three years, tendered by the National Bank of Romania (BNR).
The securities mature in July 2013. They have an average yield of 6.8 percent and pay a coupon of 6.25 percent.
MFP has planned to raise RON 4.5 billion thorugh treasury certificates and Government securities.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei