ING Insurance leases 4,000 sqm in Amera Tower, ClujPublish date: 24-03-2010
The insurance division off ING has leased 4,000 sqm office space in Amera Tower building in Cluj-Napoca, that will accommodate INGs insurance back office hub in the region, the real estate adviser that mediated the transaction, DTZ Echinox, said in a release. The new offices in Cluj Napoca will be the future workplace for employees servicing the ING Insurance business units in Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Greece and Spain, hosting the insurance back office operations, finance & accounting and IT. About 300 ING employees will be located in Amera Tower this year, while other 700 will join by 2013.
Amera Tower is a 13-storey office building, located in the north-western part of the city centre, on the former industrial platform Baciu. The project has a total surface of 8,900 sqm and 131 parking spaces. The office building is held by Amera Group, owned by Adam Ambrus . Amera Tower also accommodates offices of KLV GLOBAL, Amera Grup, Outokumpu, Ziegler Romania, Ip Control, AVE and Aludesign.
For the office space in Amera Tower, rents start from 11/sqm/month, to which is added the 25-30/parking space/month, and 3/sqm administration services.Currently the market in Cluj-Napoca City comprises approximately 55,000 sqm of rentable area of office spaces and expects the delivery of 5,000-10,000 sqm more in 2010. With a rather reduced office space stock and a strong occupancy rate only 3-5% availability the Cluj office market prime rents vary between 13 and 15 Euro/ sqm, DTZ Echinox added.DTZ Echinox is one of the largest real estate advisers in the local market, with revenues of around 5.6 million recorded in 2008.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei