Governmental coordination group decides 2011-2013 fiscal-budgetary strategyPublish date: 23-03-2010
The ministries until March 25 must draft through the agency of sectoral working groups, strategic plans of expenditure and sectoral policies, which are to be submitted to a coordination working group in charge of the 2011-2013 fiscal-budgetary strategy development, according to a Government Resolution published in the Official Gazette.
The group is coordinated by the Ministry of Public Finance and chaired by Minister Sebastian Vladescu, or in case he is not available, by the secretary of state for sectoral policies and budget development Gheorghe Gherghina.
Other members of the group include ministers of administration and interior, transport, environment, education, defence, regional development, economy, health, agriculture, labour and justice. Besides them, the following can also be added: the chairmen of the National Health Insurance Office, the National Pensions and Social Security Office, the National Agency for Employment, the National Forecast Commission and the National Institute of Statistics, as well as the secretary general of the Government.
The coordination group will be responsible, among others, for the analysis of the estimated personnel-related expenses from the component budgets of the 2011-2013 general consolidated budget, as well as analysis of the sectoral public policies from fields such as education, health, social protection, employment, regional development, national defence, justice, public order and national safety, agriculture, transport, infrastructure, environment, economy, trade and business environment, implementation costs and necessary financing sources.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei