Dacia: 80 percent of orders for Duster are for most expensive versionPublish date: 22-03-2010
Approximately 80 percent of the orders received by Dacia for the new Duster model are for the most expensive version, 15,000 euros, with the largest number of options, Dacia trading manager Fabrice Cambolive said on Thursday when Duster was launched in Romania.
He made it clear that 20 percent of the buyers opted for the leather interior version.The data available after the first orders indicate that half of the clients opted for the 4x4 version, the equal proportions being also maintained in the case of Diesel and petrol versions.
According to Cambolive, Renault is also planning to launch a Duster version with automatic gearbox, on the Romanian market included. The Automobile Dacia company on Thursday launched the Duster SUV in Romania, the sixth model of the Dacia make, which was launched in early March at the 80th Geneva Motor Show.
In Romania Dacia Duster costs between 10,500 euros, for the 4x2, 1.6 and 105 HP version, and 15,600 euros, for the 4x4, 1.5 dCI and 110 HP Laureate version. The cheapest version of Duster is a 4x2, 105 HP, petrol-powered model, which will cost 10,500 euros, all the taxes included, while the maximum price for the same variant, diesel-powered and full-option, amounts to 13,800 euros. Regarding Duster 4x4, the price starts from 12,300 euros (all the taxes included) for the 1.6 and 105 HP version and amounts to 15,600 euros for the Diesel-powered, 1.5 dCI and 110 HP model.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei