e-Romania strategy gets almost half billion euros for implementationPublish date: 17-03-2010
The Government approved the e-Romania national strategy proposed by the Communications and Information Society Ministry (MCSI), and allocated almost half a billion euros for the period 2010-2013, MCSI release reads.
The e-Romania strategy has in view the modernization of the state through computerizing the interaction of the public services with the citizens and the companies. At the level of Romania's GDP, the computerization and contribution's effects amount to 90 million euros in 2010 and to 190 million euros, over 2011-2013.
e-Romania will allow the citizens to address to a unitary administration and find answers to all theirs questions and requests without having to go and queue in front of any pay desk.
Tax and fees paying system will be simplified and tax evasion is being curbed. Likewise, the contact between the private companies and the state will improve and the black labour market will drop because transparency grows, Agerpres reports.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei