Mobile & PDA
BNR Exchange Rates28.04.2017
- 1 EUR 4.5333 RON
- 1 USD 4.1453 RON
- 1 CHF 4.1837 RON
- 1 GBP 5.3604 RON
- 1 gr. aur168.8079 RON
Bucharest goes up to two places in the top most expensive industrial locationsUpdated: 17-03-2010 | Business
Bucharest took the 36th spot in the Cushman & Wakefield's list of most expensive prime industrial locations in the world by rents, up ten places from last year. In Bucharest a company pays a rent of €57/sqm/annum for prime industrials spaces, or €4.75/sqm/month. "Occupancy costs for industrial spaces will generally remain at last year's level. The vacancy rates stands currently at 10-12%, compared to 4% in 2008", said Gabriel Sfetcu , Head of Industrial at Cushman & Wakefield Romania.
For 2010, the real estate consultant expects a minor increase in industrial space demand, led by small spaces of 1,000sqm - 2,500 sqm.
"We expect to see a slim increase this year of 10% at the most from 2009", Sfetcu pointed out.
Industrial rents in the logistic segment stands below the level recorded in Sofia where the annual rent is €61.11/sqm but above Budapest where a company pays €49.80/sqm/annum.World's most expensive industrial locations as listed by the real estate consultant are: London (€200.28/sqm/annum), Tokyo (€151.73/sqm/annum) and Hong Kong (€145.89/sqm/annum).
Cushman & Wakefield Romania is one of the largest real estate advisers in the country, with revenues of €5.4 million in 2008. The company said recently it completed the leasing of a 1,700sqm industrial space in Monsena Distribution Center.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
Most Popular News
- Three billion euros to be invested in energy private-public partnerships
- Romanian state plans to keep 8 pct of Petrom, at least
- IMF mission extends stay in Romania till May 9
- IMF, FinMin Vladescu discuss Government revenues collection
- Videanu admits that he is in conflict of interests in connection to Marmosim
- Greece gets 110 billion euros, biggest bailout in history
- BNR governor Mugur Isarescu: Situation is quite complicated
- Romanian-German meeting on fresh cooperation opportunities
- Gov't to earmark 6.4pc of GDP for investment
- FinMin Vladescu: Cutting 25pc off public wages pool will not generate needed savings