South-Korean company to build electronic parts factory in OradeaPublish date: 10-03-2010
Shinheung south-Korean company, one of the Samsung suppliers started to build the first workshop in the industrial park Eurobusiness Parc Oradea where in July there will start production, production worth 20 million euro. The mayor in Oradea, Ilie Bolojan stated, in a press conference organized in Eurobusiness Parc, that the first company to function in the industrial park has started to lay the foundations.
"The Korean company paid to the local budget four billion ROL (400,000 RON) for the building authorization, which I thank them for. The speed of reaction of the townhall was as usual, weak when it comes to issuing necessary approvals, but we took over the working speed of the company as a lesson" the mayor said. Present at the press conference, Seo Wong Cheol, the manager of the Shinheung company, said that the works will continue in a speedy way.
We will invest in the factory in Oradea 20 million euro. We want to start production on July 1st and to reach to 200 employees, this year he stated. The Korean company Shinheung is one of the Samsung supplier and produces plastic parts for electric and electronic devices.
The company is the first among 15 which concessioned land in the future industrial park. Among the investors drawn by the opportunities in Oradea is Decoletaje&Conjuntos, Auxim and Microrom. The local investors are represented by Congips, Perind, Simbac, Tamira Pan, Vest Euro Marketing, Rozoti Prod Com, Carbenta Com, Elisis, Ekobyo, Anander, Hexi Prod and Premium Part.
The 15 companies concessioned 21 ha of land and obliged to create 900 working places. Only this year, the municipality will draw almost 300,000 lei out of taxes collected from the companies in the industrial park.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei