Henkel Romania, 571 M lei in 2009 turnoverPublish date: 04-03-2010
Henkel Romania ended 2009 with 571 million lei in turnover (approx. 135 million euros), according to a release of the company. In 2009, Henkel Romania's two divisions operating on the consumer goods market, namely the ,'Detergents and Household Cleaning Products' and the 'Cosmetics / Toiletries' divisions, had very good scores, both in terms of sales and returns.
The 'Cosmetics / Toiletries' division recorded very good results, in 2009, particularly on the hair care products segment. In 2009, the umbrella brand Schwarzkopf celebrated its 111th anniversary in Romania too, by launching new products, innovations and events. In early 2010, Henkel Romania completed the acquisition of a plot of land to build its third production unit, for adhesives, in Romania to be based in the Roznov village, Neamt county.
Henkel currently owns two production units in Romania for construction adhesives, one based in Pantelimon (near Bucharest) and the other one in Campia Turzii, Cluj County (central Romania). Total investments of the company in production facilities in Romania exceeds 30 million euros. As soon as the construction sector sends signals of recovery, Henkel will confirm plans to build its third production unit in Romania. According to Agerpres, Henkel Romania ranks 7th, in terms of EBIT, and 8th, in terms of net sales, among the 32 countries member of Henkel Central Eastern Europe.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei