Mobile & PDA
BNR Exchange Rates28.04.2017
- 1 EUR 4.5333 RON
- 1 USD 4.1453 RON
- 1 CHF 4.1837 RON
- 1 GBP 5.3604 RON
- 1 gr. aur168.8079 RON
Tourism objectives for 2010Updated: 03-03-2010 | Regional Europe
The building of a spa in Snagov, the development of the infrastructure at Lacul Morii ( Bucharest) , the construction of skiing areas in over 20 localities and the development of the touristic infrastructure in several resorts are on the list of tourism investments for 2010.
The list of programmes and investment projects in tourism from the state budget for 40 million euro approved at mid-February by the government, at the proposal of the ministry of regional development and tourism includes the construction of a balneary and entertainment unit in Snagov, the rehabilitation of the Royal station Sinaia and the development of the entertainment infrastructure on Lacul Morii in Bucharest.
Together with them, there is the project of a swimming pool in Arad, some balneary units in Beius, Bors and Sacuieni and aquaparc in Baile Felix, all in the Bihor county as well as the rehabilitation of the touristic routes in Fagaras, Piatra Craiului and Bucegi mountains. Ocna Sibiului will have a balneary park, and the outside saltpits will be arranged and modernised and the skiing area in Semenic mountains ( Caras-Severin) will also be modernised. The following skiing areas will also be modernised: Nucet (Bihor), Baisoara (Cluj), Sugas-Bai (Covasna), Borsec (Harghita), Durau (Neamt), Brasov, Predeal, Busteni, Sinaia, Azuga, Rasnov and Paltinis. Similar investments will be used in Lupeni, Petrosani and Vulcan (Hunedoara), Mogosa, Borsa si Cavnic (Maramures).
In Oltenita there will be a harbour as well as the development of the touristic infrastructure in Sarata - Monteoru ( Buzau) and the touristic area on Borcea arm. At the same time, there will be built entertainment touristic harbours in Tuzla, Ostrov, Capidava and Topalu as well as in Galati.
There will be alos investments in the development of touristic infrastructure in the resorts of the Black Sea Coast - Costinesti, Eforie, 23 August, Limanu, Mangalia, Techirghiol and Tuzla.
In Covasna, the treatment unit in Hatuica will be modernised; a railway will be built between Comandau and Covasna and the traditional baths in Moacsa, Cernat, Bradut and Turia will be modernised. The traditional baths in Borsec and Tusnad will be modernised. There will also be investments in Lacu Rosu as well as in Praid (Harghita) and Remetea where balneary units will be built.
In Suceava county the Baths in Vatra Dornei will be modernized and the Cacica saltpit will be modernized. Skiing areas in Campulung Moldovenesc, Malini and Sucevita will be modernized.
In Valcea county, the Calimanesti-Caciulata resorts will be modernized and Voineasa, Olanesti will have new treatment units as well as the touristic infrastructure of Horezu will be modernized.
The projects are covered by the national sub-programmes for investment in tourism, « Ski in Romania », "Development of the touristic infrastructure in high mountainous areas", " Balanced and integrated development of resorts" and " The balanced and integrated development of the touristic area of the Danube Delta and the Black Sea Coast".
The sums from the budget are offered to complete the money coming from local public authorities. The local public authorities are the ones to organize the public bids necessary to develop investments and to use the money received for the implementation of the respective projects.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei
Most Popular News
- Three billion euros to be invested in energy private-public partnerships
- Romanian state plans to keep 8 pct of Petrom, at least
- IMF mission extends stay in Romania till May 9
- IMF, FinMin Vladescu discuss Government revenues collection
- Videanu admits that he is in conflict of interests in connection to Marmosim
- Greece gets 110 billion euros, biggest bailout in history
- BNR governor Mugur Isarescu: Situation is quite complicated
- Romanian-German meeting on fresh cooperation opportunities
- Gov't to earmark 6.4pc of GDP for investment
- FinMin Vladescu: Cutting 25pc off public wages pool will not generate needed savings