Israel ForMin Lieberman to visit Bucharest in AprilPublish date: 24-02-2010
Romanian Foreign Minister Teodor Baconschi met Israeli counterpart Avigdor Lieberman on the sidelines of the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels on Monday, with the Israeli minister to pay an official visit to Romania on April 14-15, the foreign ministry has announced.
During the meeting, Baconschi and Lieberman reiterated that the bilateral relations are at an excellent phase and underscored the need to strengthen such ties by concrete cooperation projects. The Israeli foreign minister voiced interest in strengthening the relations with the European Union and thanked Romania for its support.
The talks focused on an exploration into priority issues of common interest that are to be examined in depth during Lieberman's visit to Romania.
The Romanian and Israeli top diplomats swapped views with respect to the current phase and prospects relating to the bilateral exchanges and cooperation in all fields. The Romanian minister highlighted the special role played by the Israeli business community in boosting the development of the Romanian investments, particularly amid the current global downturn, the ministry said.
The two officials reviewed the main topics on the international and regional agenda, with the talks focusing on the prospects of the Middle East peace process, the Iranian nuclear file and the deepened relations between the EU and Israel, Agerpres informs.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei