Over 130 exhibitors participate at Romania's Tourism FairPublish date: 24-02-2010
Over 130 participants will exhibit their tourism offers at the spring edition of Romania's Tourism Fair unfolding over March 25-28, 2010, at the Romexpo Exhibition Complex, according to a release of Romexpo.
According to the organizers, the official participation of Spain - Tourism Promotion Office, Greece - Hellenic Tourism Organization, Bulgaria - Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism, Hungary - Hungarian Promotion Office, as well as of Turkey - Tourism Promotion Office has been confirmed.
The foreign companies that participate in the spring edition of Romania's Tourism Fair come from Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece, Bulgaria, Hungary and Turkey.
During the spring edition of Romania's Tourism Fair, connected events will take place, such as the National Folklore Festival, the Day devoted to Greek Culture and Traditions, the Tourism Photography Exhibition, seminars devoted to the spa and wellness fields, exhibition of companies' tourism products, scientific sessions held by representatives of the relevant universities throughout Romania.
The 23rd edition of Romania's Tourism Fair is held under the patronage of the Ministry of Tourism and Regional Development, which will participate with its own exhibition that will continue the domestic promotion campaign 'Tourist in Romania.'
Romexpo's partners for the organization of this fair are the 42 Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Romania, as well as the professional and employers' associations in the field of tourism: Romanian Tourism Employers' Federation, the Employers' Organization of Spa Tourism in Romania, the Rural, Environment and Cultural Tourism National Association Antrec.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei