Bulgaria: the bridge over Danube Calafat Vidin might be ready next yearPublish date: 23-02-2010
The construction of the second bridge over the Danube river might be finished in June 2011 and this could be open by the end of the same year, Bulgarian Transports minister Alexander Tsvetkov announced, according to Novinite.
The project was delayed by the former government, he said. Romania and Bulgaria signed an agreement related to the construction of a new bridge over the Danube river between Vidin and the Romanian city Calafat.
The 2 km bridge is a key element for the European transports corridor which links German city Dresda of Istanbul. The value of the investment is estimated at 226 million euro and the Bulgarian government will cover 60.7 million euro.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei