Gabriel Resources increased the capital for Rosia Montana Gold Corporation by 597.6 million leiPublish date: 19-02-2010
The Canadian mining company Gabriel Resources finalised the increase by 597.6 million lei at 612.6 million lei of the social capital of Rosia Montana Gold Corporation (RMGC), the procedure of registering of the operation being underway at the Commerce Registrar in the Alba county.
Previously to the operation, Gabriel Resources the majority shareholder of RMGC took over the shares owned in the company by two minority shareholders, Comat Trading and Cartel Bau, each with 0.23% of th capital. Thus, the Gabriel Resources participation increased by 0.46% at 80.46%. The state company Minvest Deva owns 19.31% of the RMGC capital and the Foricon compnay has a participation of 0.23%.
« Nothing changed in the economic interest of Minvest in the mining project and the increase of the capital does not involve such changes in the future" the RMGC press release shows. The Rosia Montana project is evaluated at 7.5 billion dollars ( the market value of the ores of gold and silver to be extracted) by RMGC which appreciates the positive impact of the investment on the Romanian economy to be four billion dollars. The net gain obtained by the investors is estimated to be 1.3 billion dollars.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei